Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Sharing my vintage trailer dream!



I am devoting my blog to sharing the beauty of what inspires me and
my creations! In a few days I will be picking up my vintage trailer that I have
named "Sophia" and we will be beginning our journey together.  She will be my
home and studio that I can travel arround the country in visiting folks, doing shows
and camping in nature!

This has long been a dream of mine to take my wares and me into a more gypsy
lifestyle!!!

Here is Sophia as she looks now..
She is a 1965 Mallard "White Wing"
Nice shape and well designed too, with all Birch interior!.


 photo_21_.JPG


 photo_21_.JPG



photo_21_.JPG

4 comments:

  1. HEY!!! LOL.....so glad you are doing this. I look forward to being the joy on the other end of your posts LOLOL....please add the ''follow this blog'' feature so I can see whenever you make a post....I know you just started but I'm excited for you here. warmest hugs! lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, will do! I will probably be playing with the design a lot
      before I settle on it!! LOL

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. yes, please also post those pics of your BEAUTIFUL little bottles and crates, and feather mattress, lol I love all of that.....that is what we love in bloglandia LOLOL I forgot to ask you, what to look for in a feather mattress?
      I know when you are settled in playing with the design and fonts etc, it will be another beautiful place for my eyes and heart to land. Can't wait.....this is the highlight of my day. HUGS ! LOL

      Delete