Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

While I am dreaming the look....



While I am dreaming the "look" of the inside and outside of Sophia, I have
also been busy designing ways to keep all of my supplies organized and
beautiful.  I found some great jars and bottles to store my beads and crystals
that I use in making organite with!

It seems as though everything that I have purchased recently is going to add
another element of design and texture.  I bought most of it on ebay, which
has been a godsend in finding things without traveling all over to find!
Antique cigar boxes and wooden crates of various sizes all are finding
a new home too!











1 comment:

  1. I adore these ! where did you get so many? I'm always looking for a good amount of these in small sizes and can never find....I'm searching ebay now, but the U.S doesn't have them

    ReplyDelete