Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Why be a Gypsy?



So I have always been a dreamer, an artist and a visionary.  And years ago
decided that I would devote my life to creating beauty.  I put this on hold
since 2009 as I became a metaphysical healer and decided that for the
moment healing others was probably the most important thing to do.

I decided recently though, that I needed to get my dreams back focused
on what "fed my soul".  Since I had choosen to do much of my healing
work for free, this left me living hand to mouth for the last 5 years.
Not so much fun, but a very good practice in regards to living simply,
modestly and with very little foodprint on our dear Mother Earth!

This is what lead me back to living in a home that would also leave
a small footprint with nothing permantly marking the land!
Here are some my inspirations that I will be taking Sophia through!


Making the outdoors light up with magic at night!



Giving her a beautiful exotic look on the outside!




And of course adding some accoutraments of color and texture to
make her home!

I really could not ask for more to feed my spirit in this moment in time!

1 comment:

  1. That's why you have to be a gypsy! I am too.....I may find a way to do this too. LOL! how fun are those thoughts, I shall play there.

    ReplyDelete